About

Mixed-media art ideas, techniques, inspiration, and tutorials.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Mixed Media Art Journal Page #1: Fairy Princess

I have created an art journal vlog on youtube! My first video is up, which you can watch below. It's a mixed media journal page using a cute stamp by Suzi Blu. She is one of my favorite mixed media artists. I highly recommend her book "Mixed-Media Girls with Suzi Blu: Drawing, Painting, and Fanciful Adornments from Start to Finish." 
I'm still working out the kinks with making my own videos. I learned a lot, which I can hopefully apply to making the next one better.
List of supplies used:
  • Strathmore 5.5 x 8.5 inch Mixed Media Journal
  • Chalk Pastels
  • Gesso
  • Acrylic Craft Paints
  • Acrylic Paint Pens
  • Brown Watercolor Crayon
  • Brown Watercolor Pencil
  • Gel pens in white, black, and silver.
  • Girl, castle, and crown stamps.
  • StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad




No comments:

Post a Comment